This is the website of Sunshine Computers and Software, Inc. dba Clarium Managed Services (‘Clarium’) and Clarium Managed Services, LLC. (‘Clarium’).
Our postal address is 2244 NW 114th Avenue, Miami, FL 33172. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +1 877 THREAT 0 OR +1 305 341 2829
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services;
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
A. Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are requested). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. In certain instances, we will use this information to market to you on other websites, in an effort of re-engaging your interest on us and/or specific services of ours, through specialized targeting, referred to as Remarketing or Retargeting.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Clarium uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses four first-party cookies that are set on a visitor’s computer which allow anonymous web site usage data to be collected. Clarium uses this anonymous information to study and observe how our web site is performing, and how we can improve the user-experience of our web site. Clarium does not in any way, shape, or form re-distribute, re-sell, or make publicly available the anonymous web site data that we collect. The first-party cookies set on your computer by our web site are 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) encrypted, and can only be read by our primary domain.